AFFINITY SCHEME THAT CAN HELP YOUR VET BUSINESS
- Over 80% of consumers say they will switch brands if a charity benefits and they pay no more
- Our new affinity scheme enables you to use our charity’s brand name to both GAIN NEW CLIENTS and RETAIN EXISTING CLIENTS
- Our rescue centre takes difficult animals from across the UK including FIV+ feral cats in our cat hospice, making it a very emotive cause for your customers and potential customers
How it works
Customers (new and existing) can opt for your CHARITY ACCOUNT. Just 1% of their total spend is paid to Farplace Animal Rescue.
1. You sign up to the scheme
2. You receive information from us to use that enables you to market the scheme to existing and potential customers including flyers and posters
3. We send you copies of our quarterly newsletter that you can send to these customers if you wish or edited versionsWe also….
1. Tweet about your practice to our 62,000+ Twitter followers and the 297,000 Twitter users we reach through the donated system JustCoz
2. Mention you on our individual and fan pages on Facebook with a combined following of 47,000+ and encourage people to share your support widely
3. Feature you on our main website www.farplace.org.uk
4. Feature you on our Google+ fan page
If you are interested, email Gareth
or fill in the contact form below.